"This is our second year to stay at Napili Sunset. It is a great place at a great price. We'll be back!"
Todd Pierce (Missouri City, Texas) May 2008
Napili Sunset Beach Resort is located on one of the best beaches in all of Hawaii. Napili Bay is well known for its golden sand, great snorkeling, gentle surf, and wonderful sunsets. During the winter months, whales can be seen swimming by the bay. Dolphins sometimes drop in unannounced. Napili Sunset's two beach front buildings are just that, on the beach. Walk out of your lanai, cross our private lawn and your feet will be on the beautiful golden sand of Napili beach. West Maui is known for its great restaurants, world class golf courses, and fine art galleries. Lahaina, once the capitol of Hawaii, has been home to whalers, missionaries, hippies, and artists. On Friday nights, you can stroll through the Front Street galleries and meet some of the artists. On Saturdays there is an open air gallery for local artists under the famous Banyan Tree at the wharf.
Most Popular On-Site Resort Activities
All Napili Sunset guests enjoy exclusive access to our private resort beachfront lawn. Families of all ages will find activities to suit their needs at Napili Sunset. Our guests often include mutigenerational families who return year after year.
• Sand castle building
• Playing in the gentle waves at the water’s edge
• Swimming the bay for daily exercise
• Snorkeling to view the tropical fish, sea turtles, coral and other sea life
• Skim boarding, Surfing & Paddle Boarding
• Whale and dolphin watching during the winter months
• Relaxing or tanning on the beachfront lawn
• Preparing family meals in the kitchen or BBQ'ing.
• Viewing spectacular sunsets over Lanai or Molokai almost every evening